University of Phoenix offers five full-tuition scholarships that allows prospective students the opportunity to complete an undergraduate or master’s degree that furthers their security career.
» View the scholarship flier (pdf)
Applications have closed for this award.
Application portal open between February 1 and March 31, 2017.
2017 Award Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants must meet all admission requirements for the University and maintain good standing throughout the term of their scholarship. The scholarship is open to applicants worldwide who seek to pursue or advance a career in security management.
A committee comprised of members from the Foundation Board of Trusteesand other ASIS volunteer leaders will score applications.
2016 Scholarship Winners
- Teresa Swarczinski, University of Michigan
- Christopher A. Borba, Chapter 026 [Richmond]
- H. Dean Conner, Chapter 065 [Greater Charlotte]
- Joseph B. Cyr, Jr., Chapter 212 [Western Massachusetts]
- Jenn Williams, Allied Barton Security Services
- Jeffrey W. Rolph, CPP, 008 Chapter [Detroit]
- Christopher M. Goetzman, Qualcomm
- Jason Dury, 011 Chapter [National Capital]
- Cynthia Burroughs, Broward County Government
- Victoria N. Ogbuehi, PCI, 273 Chapter [Abuja, Nigeria]
list of past winners