Sponsored by the Military Liaison Council, these awards cover the cost for active duty military (including reserves and national guard) to earn an ASIS board certification. Scholarships cover the cost for application, preparation (online review), and testing fees.
2017 Application Process
Applications accepted between May 8 and July 3, 2017.
Download the 2017 application.
This award is supported in part by Securitas through its investments in security education.
Those eligible for this award must:
Be active duty, national guard or reserve military personnel assigned to the armed forces of any nation
Be an ASIS member in good standing
Meet the professional and educational requirements of the ASIS board certification for which they seek to achieve.
2017 Award Criteria
Scholarships will be awarded based on:
- Duty performance
- Community leadership
- Self-improvement achievements
Scholarship awards will be presented at the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits.
The Foundation and the MLC actively seek donations for this award. Organizations or their Foundations, ASIS chapters, and individuals are invited to make a one-time or multi-year commitment to support this special fund.
2016 Award Winners
- Captain Benjamin Adjei, Ghana Army, CPP Scholarship
- Major Richard G. Dunn, US Army, PSP Scholarship
- Sergeant Ishmael Saeed Frimpong, Ghana Army, PSP Scholarship
- Chief Master Sergeant Ryan Peterson, US Air Force, CPP Scholarship
- Staff Sergeant Brandon Spears, US Air Force, PSP Scholarship
- Major Ian J. Townsend, US Army, CPP Scholarship
See a list of